Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Little Sisters Book Store - sex class

Tonight's class was a success, another large group of both men & women,
couples and singles were introduced to Genital Play. Both Deej & H left with their genitals intact and still smiling, though Deej did look tired.

Hughs perineum was very warm from cinnamon oil and Deej did great with the candle wax on her labia. H eye's bugged as I started pumping his cock with his testicles encased in chopsticks, rest assured I had his attention.

Pumped up Deej's clit and zapped her thigh with a lone jolt of electricity, she was very brave. My canes stung the guys inner thighs and I even slapped his cock and her vulva around for awhile, just to show that you can!

All in all, a good night.

Then after class, I had the chance to hang out and help everyone shop for the new treasures that they were seeking for their newly inspired Genital Play.