Saturday, December 02, 2006

afterwards

Last nights party was HOT. I'm super psyched about how well it all went, the women had wild times. I'm beyond tired, I put out a lot of energy. And I played with more woman than I can recount, over 9 for sure. Part of the job you see. Lucky me that I love my job and it's rewards are so exciting.

Memorable was a number of women including myself, semi naked on the dance floor having a full blown pillow fight. Some woman at the bar, yelling loudly "Can you imagine what they'd (men) pay to see this, it beats pay per view." How true. Oh yes and the mummification of strangers together, then the attack of sensation play forced upon them by multiple women wielding sex toys and pervertables. Amazing.


The only down side of the whole night was that with my head cold, I had to keep all the woman from kissing me. This was a job in itself, woman after woman attempting to french kiss me and me having to redirect their frantic lips. Kiss my breasts, kiss my neck, my eye lids, my thighs, but don't kiss my mouth please.

At one point I had five different women, none of which I'd met before the party, sucking, licking, kissing and fondling me with such reverence that I couldn't help but feel like a Goddess.

The party was still going on when I left at 2:26, apparently the last women leaving at 4 in the morning. Incredible. I was so tired & sick that I left with some lovely women who drove me back to my hotel so I could crawl into bed and finally get some rest.