Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm back

Home from Vegas with a whirlwind of memories and visuals still going on in my head and am thoroughly exhausted. Allena & I saw so much together, there were moments that were breath taking in beauty. Others that were incredible in grandness. Saw architecture that left my jaw open in awe.

My computer & phone were left alone, not doing a stitch of anything except to savor the holiday that I so deserved. It rejuvenated me the time away and gave Allena & I some time together away from our work commitments and leaving us the chance to come together all over again. I love you so much Bella. Thank you.

Must head to sleep soon. Couple of pictures...

This one is for Keith, it was taken at the Star Trek: The Experience at The Hilton Vegas.



This photo is for Albert, it was taken at The Bellagio water show, which we caught 3 of, two of which made me cry. The beauty of the music along with the water display was something that touched me deeply.




Good Night!!!