Friday, August 11, 2006

rope bondage book & an erotic memoir

It's Friday and am I ever excited, it's finally the end of what has been a very long week for me. My daughter leaves tomorrow on holidays with her dad and I'm left on my own for dating, play and living for two whole weeks. Ah, the joys of independence. (my child is becoming a teenager, it's painful at times to watch and listen to the unfolding of this saga)



Spent this morning on the phone with Bridgett Harrington and we're in the middle of planning some big stuff. She's sending me her new book later today via UPS and from there we'll announce our combined plans and efforts.

The other day while at the public library, I ran across a book that jumped off the shelves at me to be borrowed. Had to sign it out, it was called " The Surrender", by author Toni Bentley. One woman's journey to submit to the pleasures and sweet agony of her partner and his desire for anal sex.




** the book was a great read!