Thursday, March 30, 2006

slippery stuff

my friend Jenn over at Tickled Pink Toys gave me a new product to try out a few weeks back. My plan was to try it sooner, but with truly a bin full of other new items that needed attention first, I had actual work to do before trying something for my own carnal pleasure.

With some time to myself the other day, the house quiet, my rabbit vibrator and I put to use Jenns gift finally.

Lube, good ol' slippery stuff and it's a great product. Now I love lube and it's exciting to find one that stays sticky, non tacky and will not dry out at a critical moment. If it does start to dry out, add a drop of water or a little saliva and it reactivates it all over again for smooth sleekness.

Here is the new product for you to try.

**it's a BC made product as well :)