Wednesday, December 28, 2005

new camera

tonight I plan on catching up on Libido Events e-mail. If you're awaiting something from me, know that the time is near when you'll hear from me. At least 25 e-mails that require dedicated, thoughtful answers. The simple requests I can send back right away, but the rest, well it takes time. Mailing list requests go to my other e-mail address so the address I'm writing about is my jennifer account. Residing in there right now is an obscene amount of mail and the oldest piece is almost 2 weeks old; and I have a personal rule about not having old emails past 2 weeks dated in my account.

For Christmas one of the things I was so blessed to receive was a new digital camera. It works so amazing and I'm elated at how easy it is to navigate, given that I'm one of those who is challenged technically. Soon, on the new web pages to be added to Libido Events will be albums where you can go and browse through the photos I'll be shooting of workshops and play events. (prior to doors opening and people arriving of course)

My daughter and I have just finished pizza and Greek salad and are now together in the livingroom on the sofa. Me on my laptop and her knitting next to me. Jim left early this afternoon and I'm seeing Doug tomorrow for a few hours. Although this year end has lot's of items still needing closure, healing and work on my behalf - right at this moment, at home with my child, I'm feeling peaceful and blessed.

Jennifer