Monday, October 17, 2005

the day after

today is the day after! The day after the close of the very successful Vancouver Sexpo. I said both good night & good morning to Dossie Easton and then drove her to the airport. Not that I should even be thinking of more work right now, but I'll tell you anyways that I'm bringing Dossie back again in 6 months to present for Libido Events with another unique workshop opportunity.

My mind needs to stop twirling and I must finally got some rest. Over the conference weekend I had a house full of guests including both Jim & Allena who each left today as well. Leaving me alone in the house for one hour before my daughter returned home.

Now I've got time on my hands at home with my daughter full time as I'm on leave from my day job for another week and a half and she is out of school due to the strike.

I'm eager to climb into bed tonight as I'm exhausted. This afternoon I slept on my daughters bed for a couple of hours and then again after dinner I slept for another few and here I go again now down for the night.

Success is tiring but hugely rewarding
I'm addicted to the pursuit
Of success and sex positive culture

Jennifer