Thursday, March 23, 2006

what makes a girl feel special?

an email from the stranger that I gave a lap dance to at a swingers dance the week before brought a smile to face when it came in earlier tonight....

Hi,

Its Scott here. I just want to thank you for the private dance on Friday night and the feel up at the bar. You are one very sexy lady. Hope to see you again.

Scott xoxo


and on Darma and Greg this evening, Darma's friend said to her " do you know what makes a girl happy?" Darma shakes her head No, her friend says mischievously "a thong worn backwards."

I've just finished defrosting my freezer, at the same time that I've been packing all my luggage and teaching stuff up for my trip to Seattle this weekend. I'm leaving at 7:30 tomorrow morning.

What else makes a girl feel so special is to have a Daddy as wonderful as mine.

I love you Daddy! and Bella too, whose birthday is this weekend. Yippee!!