Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Off the top of my head

This post is a random assortment of thoughts, links and observations.

  1. Consider how it makes you feel to learn that medical students are doing pelvic exams on unconscious non consenting women during surgeries in Canadian hospitals. Apparently these "students" need to practice on some one. Could it have been you?
  2. I spent some time today digging up work related photos for the Gallery on the Libido website.
  3. We have added a new and exciting event to our calendar, it will only be offered quarterly, so get yourself on the guest list now.
  4. Today I watched a 10 minute movie called "The Period of Purple Crying" a new way to understand your baby's crying.
  5. I have learned how to sleep with static aka white noise playing very loudly -- it calms the Pickle.
  6. A friend gave me the gift of time yesterday. While I had a manicure and pedicure, she took the baby for a walk then after wards we all sat together talking over a cold drink. What a leisurely luxury, and long over due. I am filled with gratitude.
  7. Are you a UBC student who I would recognize and know? If you are on campus next Tuesday AND/OR Thursday I need some assistance. Drop me a private note to my email address jennifer@libidoevents.com