Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Event at Lounge #1

Last nights Sensual Massage Event was the last offering at our old facility. And it was a grand success, with twenty people gathered together to give and get attention. The groups I put everyone in worked out fantastically, the flow of how the event ran was smooth, the conversations were lively and all the attendees were super social with one another.

It is a balancing act on my behalf to ensure everyone's comfort, lay out excellent ground rules, and maintain a good group dynamic. It always leaves me pleased as punch to watch people stretch their own boundaries, overcome anxieties and fears, meet new friends, try something never before experienced AND have a great time while doing it all.

When asked by someone how they could have my job, it was an honest answer when I said few people could do what I do. It is not bragging either, it is just that my job, career what have you, takes a unique skill set and one that I rarely see in another. After a decade of doing all that I do, I can only assume that I make the extraordinary look easy to those observing. Yet for those of you who know me well, you know of the struggles and the behind the scenes stuff that challenges my enjoyment of my path.

If you've been around my life or world over the last number of years, say five or so, you have seen enormous growth professionally and personally for me. Well the next three plan is going to leave you breathless, watch me, watch Libido Events and Libido Lounge GROW.

Your support of me and my vision is what keeps me going strong. And hey, thanks for sharing in my journey.