Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sexuality Speaker Vancouver

It has been such a busy weekend. Work, work and more work. I've been in bed for hours already with my laptop making headway into the lengthy list of To-Do items that are before me.

Blah.

I spent some time on the phone with my advertising content guru a short while ago and he is working on the completion of some seriously kick ass new pamphlets for The Lounge. We'll be launching this new campaign starting at The Taboo Sex Show next weekend in Abbotsford, where I will be for three days, teaching a bevy of classes.

My in box is at a more manageable level thanks to some dedicated time sorting then replying to many. This task makes my head hurt at the best of times. There is still a lot that needs done but the more pressing emails and queries have been tended to.

My home office is in a decent state after my spending an hour of time filing papers, writing checks, shredding confidential information and uploading the most important stuff to my computer.

Prior to going to bed, I MUST, simply MUST complete a long term professional speakers proposal for a Federal program that has head hunted me. Let me find the strength to do this before my eyes roll back in my head and I find myself lost in a deep exhausted sleep.