Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sexuality Resource Vancouver

The telephone rings non stop some days and this is one of those days. And it is on these days that my e-mail count is more than I can even look at with any hope. Add to it, that I answer the easy ones first, which means what remains are the time consuming ones that take forever to deal with.

I am in the middle contract negotiations with a couple of different professional entities right now, writing new classes and content for my new presentation gigs, and still trying to wade through what The Lounge membership needs from me.

It is all a little heady, and I awoke this morning to my phone ringing over and over and yeah, an email box, swelling, close to bursting. It could be said that I am cranky at the moment as I lay here in bed with my laptop trying to figure out how I am going to complete all this work in the next thirty six hours, which is when most of it is officially due on a time line that is not my own.

Tonight is Sultry our bathhouse event, and there is a rather impressive crowd gathered for it. It will be a nice distraction from the mundane typing task and a welcome one too. However I fear that it will also cost me as I shouldn't really be taking an entire evening away from my commitments, alas, Sultry too is a commitment.

Time to stop blogging and dive back into work. Hopefully I'll come back up for air before I drown in obligations.

blah ... blah ... blah ...