Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 3 of non-stop sex

Memories of today, day 3 of Taboo.

1. My Cock Sucking & Hand Job class had well over 400 people in it, easily
2. A woman passed out in my cock sucking class.
3. My corporate sponsor kicked ass in product sales relating to my classes.
4. The overwhelmingly positive praise from those who've been in my classes.
5. The sheer number of people who go to Taboo, specifically to take in classes of mine.
6. The Taboo owners telling me they need a bigger workshop room next year, due to the grand attendance numbers in all my classes.
7. Scott coming through for me.
8. Uncle_M bringing me cookies.
9. Seeing countless Libido Lounge members at the show & supporting me in my classes
10. Juliet for doing the handouts.
11. Robert for crowd control.
12. Jason for managing all my time and helpers.
13. Feeling like a super star, it is very pleasing to be so well received by my community.
14. Feet hurting so badly, that I had to go bare foot.
15. Paid for a massage at the show, and the masseuse gave me double time because I make the world happier by teaching cock sucking.
16. I & P for the Rocky Mountain chocolate factory hand dipped strawberry and cold drink
17. M & P for doing handouts & bringing me fresh pineapple, granola bars and muffins
18. Neko for the home baked cookies
19. Countless hugs and love by those who support me
20. Trade and Convention Center staff telling me they've been working the show for years and that they ensure they also get to see me and my educational offerings.
21. Freebies from a number of stores, in bulk quantities.
22. Thunderous applause.