Monday, March 31, 2008

Vancouver Pride Society 2008

Sex that left me breathless and blissed out kept me awake till 3 in the morning with RC. We rolled around in bed creating pleasure for what seemed like hours. And it all started with a massage and ended in each of us having joyful explosive orgasms.



I am very tired today, but last night was so worth it. It was the type of sex that can still be felt the next day, my pelvic floor is still contracting with a hunger for more. My guy is fast asleep still. I require waaay less sleep then he. I've been up and working for hours already.



Today is a lazy day around the house, in our robes. More sex this afternoon before the daughter gets home from school and a thorough clean up from the remains of the weekend Taboo show. Our bedroom looks like an adult store warehouse blew up in it.



Did you know that there is:

4 months - 125 Days - 3,000 Hours till PRIDE Day

Sunday August 3rd, 2008



Hey 3HT & Mark, are you around for dinner on Thursday night. We would love to have you over and cook for you. Send me an email and let me know please. An evening with us that is not at an adult event, holy crap, we hope you can make this momentous occasion.