Saturday, February 16, 2008

remembering when

In response to The Contest I posted yesterday this landed before me and left me welled up with tears and so grateful to have the life that I do and the friends.

I changed the pretty girls name, otherwise, this is what she wrote....


aaaah Jennifer.. *s*

We first met as i walked in the door of my very first event EVER.

my first exposure EVER to the world of S/m and kink. i was terrified and you welcomed me with open arms. How many years ago was that ?

6-7 ? i have lost track.

And... there was another first ! A few months later you arranged my very first spanking.

And... group torture of my nipples in your kitchen..

And... You introduced me to a very Dominant person from northern Alberta who taught me many things about my submissive nature and Master/slave relationships. We talked at a SinCity about just how intense that could be. It was and i learned a lot.

And.... you gave me advise on how to focus and process pain... sending it right down to my genitals *s*

And.... you were my first girl on girl play

And.... i recall a particular difficult moment at a public event, you walked by me, brushed my shoulder and stood just out of listening distance but very much in my view. I felt your energy, I knew it was your support and i felt comforted and strong by that.

And, And, And... Jennifer... we have so much history. You are responsible for so many of my firsts in my exploration of this lifestyle, and it has all been amazing.

You launched me

*naked boobie rubs*

sarah