Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cunnilingus all over the city

I set my bag on the back seat, with my purse next to it. Standing inside the vehicles passenger door, I lifted one leg up high and spread myself just so. High enough to expose my naked and earlier in the day shaved pussy and the rest of the view of me in fishnet stockings under a new blueish green wool tunic.

RC leaned over from the passenger seat and after licking one finger, traced it slickly & slowly along my right inner lip. The pouty one. I moaned excited as he smelled me on him then rubbed my taste across his tongue as I slid into my seat next to him for the drive home.

With my legs parted, he ran his free not driving hand along my stocking clad legs that he'd only been able to see across the room all night. I was moist, and all a wiggle.

Finally the elevator door closes and he is on his knees in front of me, nuzzling his way between my thighs and up towards my scent. With barely just the tip of his tongue, he traced the creases of my sex until the wetness upon my lips was my own self lubrication.

The elevator door opened, right as I was ready to give my self up to him completely. With my knees shaking, RC took me by the hand and led me home for what shall be called very endearing love making.