Friday, August 24, 2007

grumble, grumble

Despite sleeping a large portion of the day away while feeling very unwell, I mustered up the energy to dress myself by evening and head out to Dragon Fly's Den in Surrey.

RC had worked all day then come home and persuaded me to venture out for a short bit, what a devious man.

It was fun to hangout with everyone. Unable to stay long due to the gnawing pain in my belly it was still good to be amongst kinky comrades catching up on all the latest news and hearing war stories of friends conquests.

Unable to play, truly unable. Couldn't have swung a whip, had sex or even been playful if I wanted to. I felt that poor.

I came for one thing only, the social interaction of my peeps, oh and the gossip!

Since playing was not in store for the evening I wore a dress I've had for at least six, maybe even seven years. A beautiful black number that zips up the back with a full front and back side, sleeveless and with a respectable knee length. By nights end I realized that the dress was in need of retirement. It has some un-fixable marks on the backside that now make it no longer a part of my kink wardrobe. A shame really as I have had some fun times in it.


Being out did take my mind off my own discontent for awhile, RC was right about that much.

What I neglected to mention is that what really got my mind off of my belly ache was seeing RC all buff and pretty in new lace up PVC pants and a collar.