Monday, June 01, 2009

New Floggers for Classes

Oh my order has been shipped and my excitement is almost bursting out of me.

I started shopping around for floggers about six weeks ago and was astounded at the variety that I was able to unearth that fell within my precise parameters.

I ordered thirteen, all identical. And I ordered them from a local fellow I know that always has incredible stuff. He was more than pleased to hear from me and to outfit my teaching collection with what I required.

Yesterday he emailed me to say that they are been shipped out to me. This is just awesome as I have wanted and needed these floggers for classes for some time now.

As an added bonus, my dear friend also offered me some additional free items for ordering through him. I choose wisely from his website and now have a nice new toy for myself coming as well. Wielding it will make me very happy.