Friday, February 06, 2009

Cuba Photos

At The Tropicana in Havana, a sold out show that runs 7 nights a week.


Monuments are everywhere in Cuba, this is in Havana, the capitol. Photo is of Che Guevera.

At the market in Varadero.


I have a lot to accomplish today. What with out of country guests from London arriving later this afternoon to stay with us for a few days, it should happen that I get the house cleaned before their arrival. Further I have a hot date this evening with my bottom, she and I are going to the Vancouver Play House to see Flamenco dancers and also having a nice dinner out together. She's on orders to wear a skirt or dress, so I can grope her through out the night, it should be fun. Perhaps I'll even snap a photo or two of the woman that calls me Ma'am.

Plus I find myself still needing to prepare for tomorrow's Naughty Party, which I need to shop for a little bit and do some general paper work for the event itself too.

Sighs, it doesn't really ever let up around here. If it's not work related, then their is always personal situations arising. Always on the go. Thankfully I have been rousing early since our return from Cuba, which has left me hours in the day, and has also had me to bed at an early hour too.