Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time For Me

I've met some one. A person who promises to change the way the world sees me and my pursuits. It's almost everything I could have dreamed of and at just the right time too. A while ago, I went looking for anyone to fill this void, and I came up short. Time and time again I couldn't hand over the stuff as no one was there for me. And now, it appears as though the right person just saw the need and stepped up to the plate.

The last time I so unexpectedly had my needs met was with a girl a number of years ago who stole my heart. She came at me out of nowhere, just as this new kind soul has.

Though I don't expect to love this new person in my life, I surmise ... though prematurely, that I will love what this person does for me.

Tonight is NAUGHTY, our monthly play party. We set up for it the other day when we had some free time. Re-arranging furniture and room dividers for differing events sure beats hauling equipment from our old storage locker to a play space. Having the Lounge has made my work life easier in so many ways. This morning we did our shopping for fresh foods at Costco and everything is now stocked full and ready for the kitchen help to tend to.

I took care of my girly beauty prep yesterday, so later all I need to do is pack my personal toy bag and enjoy a relaxing bath before we head off to the Lounge. I've got an itch and I plan on having it scratched this evening. Lately I've put out a tremendous amount of sex energy on ensuring others pleasure, and well ... later this evening is "my time to get some for me." Even if I have to create it for myself as well. Regularly I'm asked to do things for people, selectively I want to be catered to.

Excuse while I go plan for this ...