Tuesday, October 09, 2007

know thy self

Some people like sex as a stand alone event. Others prefer sex and bondage together to make things hot. Still others find a third person and the extra hands to be the big bang, while some enthusiasts need the stimulation arriving from power exchange or sensation seeking SM play to get themselves off.

I was reminded today, that although I am a switch and do like to bottom now and again, it truly is situational, my stronger more regular role is as a Dominant. RC was out of the house for an hour or so, and while away I made myself fresh & pretty, put on a pair of high heels and set the bedroom just so.

With the curtains drawn and music playing on the iPod, the bed was made and upon it a large waterproof pad. I pulled out a number of items to use on him from the toy trunks and laid each of them out carefully, deliberately. I set myself out on the bed, in a good-viewing position and waiting in my power pose, I pondered my plan of attack.

Shortly I heard his key in the door and then the familiar click of the deadbolt. I called out, "you'd best make yourself naked before you come in here" and..... he does. Standing in front of me finally I admired his firm frame having him move about for me. His nakedness turns me on as does the obvious reminder that he listens so well.

Imagine my honest surprise when suddenly out the blue, he reaches for my crop and smacks the inside of my still "spread" inner thigh. Not once, twice but three times. And all the while meeting me eye to eye while a wide smile was across his face. Shocked beyond words, my mouth opened but no protest.

It seemed innocent enough to let him hit me playfully, yet within 30 seconds his strikes were landing over my bare mons. I clamped my legs shout and exclaimed with a stern voice, yet still a smile.... "Enough! See these heels", pointing down at my shoes, "if you hit me again, they (the shoes) will clock you in the head!"

And I'll be damned if the boy didn't reach over, grab some rope and promptly tie my legs spread eagled, open to the bedposts. Then he continued again with the crop, stating that the shoes could do no damage now. Still smiling, both of us that is, I allowed things to continue.

Our scene ended with each of us spent, sticky, more in love and my proclaiming that though that was fun, I still when bottoming, prefer to keep my sex and SM play separate.

In the very near future, he will pay for todays indiscretion. And I will have much fun reprimanding him!