Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wined & Dined

Last night the guy and I headed over to a friends home for some late night dessert and equipment talk. T & M, sweet sweet couple. Young and of course, just finding their way in sex culture. How cool that I met them a few months back at one of my classes. Now we're friends who plot and plan together.

After three separate times of filling my plate with sweetness, it became obvious that I should stop. There was plenty to nibble on though, while seated enjoying some stimulating conversations.

Then we looked over the new suspension frame and the adjustments that were made it to it. **does naked happy dance** Everyone will love this piece, it is just beautiful and solid as hell.

Today was another story. We left the house at 8:30 this morning and were off and running at full speed right away. By 2:00 we were back home and together we were desperate for a nap. After an hours sleep, it was time to get up. I sent out a notice to the mailing list about this Saturday's Play Party and I did some house clean up.

With only a few minutes to spare I had a shower and then RC and I left to go to dinner. We had been invited over a few days back to K & T's in Ladner, so we made the drive out after stopping to pick up a dessert wine for every one's pleasure. After checking out their in-home dungeon, we made pizzas from scratch. Then sat around eating and shooting the shit for a few hours - all in all, an excellent night out.

We did make a fairly early of it, arriving home by around 11. As T had stayed home from school sick today and just slept, we headed back to give her another dose of Cold FX, some love, and of course to tuck the poor young girl into bed at nights end. She was so happy to see us.


The accomplishments today are items that are going to make YOU all very excited. I've been desperately trying to arrive at this point for quite some time now.