Sunday, July 29, 2007

ITW 2007

Wow, what a trip we had. The whole time we were away we were inundated with friends, good company and excellent weather. Could not have prayed for a better [work] holiday.

We were in Ferndale Washington at ITW, the annual fundraiser for the Triskeli Guild. So much happened that made me stop and go, I must blog about this but of course I did not bring a computer. Bear with me now as I try to recount but a few of the highlights of camping out with almost 200 kinky perverts in the middle of nowhere for days on end, with a goal of community building and fun in mind.

HighLights

-time with RC away from the distractions of cell phones and computers

-selling RC on the auction block as a slave AND having a woman "buy" him

-watching RC enjoy his scene in the dungeon with the woman

-being Canadian amongst a lot of Yankees

-putting myself on the auction block as a slave AND watching the ensuing bidding war that took place, I was sold for the highest amount that day!

-being bought by a stranger, how scary/exciting

-getting tied to the strangers slave on the dungeon floor, then being caned and single tailed in the bright afternoon sun till my bottom looked unrecognizable

-teaching three classes that were not only full, but also truly well received by those there

-being asked to teach in the coming weeks in three different states (and I have only been to one of these states previously) at various other large kinky events

-I shared the purchase of a VERY hot young gay man on the auction block with a friend Sandy, we bought him for pussy licking

-Bella showed up for an evening with us and brought along her new guy

-The Betty Desire Show made me laugh so hard, it was great. Of course when not laughing I was singing along naked in my lawn chair.

-At the minimum I sucked Whipped Cream off of 25 different women's breasts, in less than 45 minutes no-less.

-Blow jobs out in the open that ended in rounds of applause and later, people inviting me into their scenes to ask me to demonstrate the techniques they saw earlier : ) : )

-Glory Hole made by a couple of the boys for anyones pleasure. It sure looked inviting to me.

-The Chili making competition and it's end results. No I do not mean the winner.

-Presents: A leather wearing pig. A rechargeable dildo by Fun Factory, oh my God am I ever a lucky woman. A pedicure. A beautiful mid-thigh length swing leather skirt. Spoiled silly, how great is that?

-The showers, any event that makes it possible for the masses to stay fresh and bathe, has my utmost respect. Thank you Vicki!

-Spending time with Lee Harrington catching up.

-Laying out on a bondage table tanning myself in the afternoon sun, then suddenly having multiple people surround the table, starting to rub my body, massaging me into bliss without my even having to ask or reciprocate.

-Aiding multiple friends to have orgasms.

-Debunking myths surrounding McEwan and Tink.

-Made a play date with a sexy gay man to harm me, next month when I'm in Seattle.

-Realized that next year I want to camp out for the whole week at ITW, not just a few days.

Low Lights

-We packed waaay to much too eat in the cooler, some of it went bad. Our appetites were not for food.

-Not enough time at the event to talk with each of the people who approached me personally with questions or offers of play.

-Missed Bella's Poly class, though I can't say that I was that eager to sit in a room and listen to her tell stories of how we've loved and learned together in polyamory and the experiences shared between us.

-Not enough sleep: we stayed up late visiting with friends and were up early as people around us woke to have sex, beat each other, frolic and some even sang. AAhhhh.

-Should have brought my gum boots, to wear in the fields. They were not brought because RC said they were unnecessary, he will be punished for this.

-Horrible mosquito swarms, black clouds of them one night only.

-The taste of Deet on nipples & inner thighs, it is worse than Buckleys. Deet works wonders at keeping the bugs at bay.

-We took a double futon mattress with us and I've decided that next month when we're camping an air mattress underneath our bed is required for my comfort.

-Men who felt the need to cover up their whole bodies in layers of clothes while camping. What's with this? Mens chest are handsome and bare bottomed bums or cocks free in the wind are a beautiful site to me. Few men were naked or in little clothing, this bothered me.

-Forgot to pick something up in Bellingham that I had hoped to return with.

-Took a hit in the jaw, and flew a few feet from the impact. Accidents happen.

-Not enough [obvious] queer sex going on.

-Met a person whom I do not trust and this disturbs me. First impression mean much.