Saturday, May 19, 2007

away from work

We are heading out tonight for some personal social time. Yes the place we are going is an event and Yes, people will talk to me about Libido Lounge. BUT, BUT.... we have plans on Playing.

Or rather, I have plans on doing a scene with RC as my victim, er um masochistic bottom. And when we're playing, I will not be working and no one will ask me anything about work. What a novel idea!

It's Rascals tonight, and if I'm in this city on it's monthly Saturday night, I'm there.

I'm wearing the knee high boots I got last weekend in the States, Fire-Engine red pvc skirt and a black teeny tiny little wrap over my breasts. (in my bag is a surprise item to be added to my outfit later for RC's bewilderment)

The surprise item is really good. I suspect it will cause chuckles for quite some time. I further suspect that the scene I have planned will leave him black & blue and blissfully happy. And me? I only ever do things that meet my needs so rest assured, I'll be passionately making sure I have an excellent time.