Sunday, April 29, 2007

all in a day

Awoke at 10 this morning after returing home from the dungeon party at almost 1:00am, we played hard and sleep was so necessary. RC, Bella and I fit quite nicely in bed together. Fabulous way to wake up on a Sunday, in a cuddle puddle like that.

Then for me a two hour coaching session this afternoon was right following my Women's Dominance class, it was 4 hours of jam packed intense focus for me.

RC picked me up from the Wet Spot in my shiny clean car which he had just finished polishing for me and back we headed to Allena's for some dinner and a much needed shower and rest for yours truly.

Later on we returned to The Spots Try It You'll Like It Party, where much fun ensued. We arrived back home to Burnaby at 10:58pm without a single border delay. Not even tired from the drive, just on top of the world right now.