Friday, December 01, 2006

sniffles in Calgary

Can hardly believe that I still have to finish packing for my trip to Calgary in the morning and I have to consider weight restrictions on my airline for personal luggage. Another of the challenges I face packing up all my gear to go on the road. :)

My nose it stuffed, sinus pain, a small cough along with a low grade fever, I have a bug. Let's hope it stays right at this point and does not progress in to a full cold.

_____________
_____________




It's hours later now and I'm here in Calgary after a smooth an uneventful flight on WestJet. Though I did miss my 9:00 AM flight ending up on the 10:00 luckily.

Checked into my hotel room already, same hotel as last visit, I'm comfortable here and it's nice. A view of the club from my window I'll be spending the next two days at, nice. It's really cold here, thankfully I bought a new coat this past week, actually with this trip in mind.

In a couple of hours, I'll be co hosting an All Girl Play Party for a Private Members Only Alternative Club here. I brought with me 63 pounds worth of fun, I put some serious planning into making tonight a huge hit for these woman. More later on how it all turns out. Need to get rest now, before they come to pick me up and whisk me away to set up & ready for the evening's party.

The cold by the way is starting to settle nicely into my chest as a full on crappy cold.