Friday, July 22, 2005

today's list

Last night I went and added a new presenter to the October conference line up. It's Vancouver's own Elwood.

Elwood is a local body modification artist whose done work (pierced, branded & cut) on me and my family. As well, I've hired him before over the years for other presentations and workshops and knew that you'd all want to see what he's going to be offering in the way of sex positive education at the Libido Events Vancouver Sexuality Empowerment Conference.

Today I'm working all day and then late tonight setting up the studio for tomorrow nights bondage party.

Tomorrow day time from 11:30-6:00 I work and then will head straight to the bondage party.

Jim is coming up tomorrow for the bondage event and a weekend with me! I'm so looking forward to having him here.

Later this weekend I plan on putting the Midori tickets out in stores so you can expect a mailout about that early next week and where you can pre purchase them.

My daughter is going to Grandmas for the weekend and I'm taking her to the ferry terminal at dinner time after my day of work.


blessings

Jennifer